How do you make a folder of pictures into a slideshow?
- Right-click a photo in the folder containing the photos you want to show in the slide show.
- Select Open With, and then select Photo Gallery.
- Once opened, use the bottom menu (shown below) to advance one picture at a time or start a slide show with the F12 key.
How do I insert a folder into PowerPoint?
Insert a linked object
- Click in the slide where you want to place the object.
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Object.
- Click Create from File.
- In the File box, type the name of the file, or click Browse to select from a list.
- Select the Link check box.
- Do one of the following:
How do I put multiple pictures on one slide in PowerPoint?
Here is how to import multiple pictures in one PowerPoint slide so the audience can see them at once.
- Launch PowerPoint and select which slide you want to insert the images.
- Go to the Insert menu.
- Click on Pictures.
- Press CTRL while clicking on each image you want to import, then click Insert.
How do I view pictures in a folder on my Mac as a slideshow?
Select the folder in the finder, command-A to select all the images, or command-click to select some of the images. In the finder toolbar click on the ‘action’ menu (looks like a gear with a drop down arrow next to it) and select ‘slideshow’ from the menu.
How do I insert a zip file into PowerPoint?
Browse to the presentation you want to compress. Right-click the presentation, and select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder. Windows creates a new zip file and gives it an identical name as the PowerPoint file. Send the compressed file to your intended recipient, who can then decompress the file just by clicking it.
How do I convert a ZIP file to PowerPoint?
How to convert ZIP to PowerPoint
- Open free ZIP website and choose Convert application.
- Click inside the file drop area to upload ZIP files or drag & drop ZIP files.
- Click on Convert button. Your ZIP files will be uploaded and converted to result format.
- You can also send a link to the ZIP file to your email address.
How do I open a zip file in PowerPoint?
Double-click the file when you need to view the presentation. Windows will open and display the zipped file. Click the “Extract All Files” button at the top of Windows Explorer and then click “Extract” to view the original unzipped PowerPoint file.
How do you put pictures in a PowerPoint on a Mac?
Inserting images and PowerPoint slides – Word for Mac 2011
- Click where you want the image to appear.
- On the Insert menu, select Photo, then click Picture from File.
- Select the image file you want and click Insert.
Does PowerPoint for Mac have photo album?
PowerPoint on the Mac doesn’t have the Insert Photo Album functionality which allows you to select images and new PPT created with one image on each slide.
Go to File > New from Template. In the PowerPoint presentation gallery, search for the kind of photo album you’d like to create. You can simply search for “photo album,” and you’ll see a variety of designs to choose from. Choose a photo album template you like.