Step 1 − Right-click on the shape to which you want to add the text and select the Edit Text option. Step 2 − Start typing the text into the shape. Once you are done, click the cursor anywhere outside the shape. An alternative way of adding text to shape is to select the shape and start typing directly.
How do I make a clickable icon in PowerPoint?
On the Insert tab, click Shapes, and then under Action Buttons at the bottom of the menu, click the button shape that you want to add. Click a location on the slide, and then drag to draw the shape for the button. Keep the dialog box open and go to the next procedure.
How do I insert an interactive image into PowerPoint?
Directly embed the interactive image in the PowerPoint slide
- Open a blank presentation.
- Go to File, and choose Option to the left pane.
- Click Add-Ins to the left pane of the PowerPoint Options dialog.
- Navigate to the location you have installed the add-in.
In the Image Map Editor, click on “Create Area” Draw a rectangle or circle area on top of the image: that will be the link area. Enter the destination URL in the “Link” field and choose a target (typically a new/blank page) You can add more than one link areas.
Under Video Tools, on the Playback tab, in the Video Options group, in the Start list, do one of the following:
- To play your video when the slide containing the video appears in Slide Show view, select Automatically.
- To control when you want to start the video by clicking the mouse, select On Click.
How do you anchor in PowerPoint?
Select the object on the slide where you want to add the anchor text. If the text is already in place, and you just want to add the link, hold down the mouse button while you drag the mouse over the text to select it.