How do I hide the control bar in PowerPoint?
To turn off the media control bar that automatically shows on videos, go to Slide Show | Set up Show and uncheck “show media controls.”
Can you hide the audio icon in PowerPoint?
Hide the Audio icon
Click the audio clip icon. On the PowerPoint ribbon, on the Playback tab, select the Hide During Show check box. Use this option only if you set the audio clip to play automatically. Note that the audio icon is always visible unless you drag it off the slide.
How do I hide details in PowerPoint?
Highlight the text that you wish to hide and select the “Font Color” icon from the Font section of the Ribbon. Change the color to the same color as the background of your slide. Your text will now be hidden.
How do I hide the taskbar when presenting?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. (If you’re in tablet mode, hold a finger on the taskbar.)
- Click taskbar settings.
- Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode.)
How do I remove an icon from a PowerPoint slide?
Remove a picture from all slides
- Click the View tab. …
- In the slide thumbnail pane, make sure you select the thumbnail at the top, with a number near the top-left corner.
- Select the picture you want to delete, and press Delete. …
- On the Slide Master tab, click Close Master View to return to your presentation.
How do I unhide the audio icon in PowerPoint?
- Click the audio clip icon. .
- Under Sound Tools, on the Options tab, in the Sound Options group, select the Hide During Show check box.
How do you redact information in PowerPoint?
Redacting tools are found under the Macabacus > More Text Tools > Redact menu in the Text group. Redact Selection works on pictures and charts in addition to text.
How do I get rid of document properties and personal information in PowerPoint?
Click File > Info > Remove Personal Information. Click the Personal Information tab. Select the Remove these items from the document check box.