Is there a way to hide notes in PowerPoint?
To remedy this situation, take advantage of the Presenter View feature in PowerPoint. This feature lets you view your presentation with your speaker’s notes on one monitor, while hiding your notes from your audience as the presentation plays on another monitor.
How do you remove all notes from a PowerPoint presentation?
To remove Notes from PowerPoint, click on “File” and then “Info”. Next, click on “Check for Issues” and then “Inspect Document”. Finally, select “Annotations”, “Comments” and “Notes” and then click “Remove all” to remove all comments from your PowerPoint presentation.
How can I see my PowerPoint notes while presenting with one monitor?
To get presenter view, edit your PowerPoint, click the Slide Show tab, then check the “Use Presenter View” box. If you have one monitor, however, and run your slide show, you will just see the slide like your audience would. To get the presenter view, right-click on the slide and select presenter view.
Does presenter view work on Teams?
Microsoft Teams meetings now feature Presenter View for your PowerPoint slides. Presenters can see their slide notes and upcoming slides in Teams; meeting participants cannot. Navigating slides is easier for presenters, and participants still can be kept from jumping ahead.
How Do You Use Presenter View on Teams in PowerPoint?
Summary of steps
- Make sure the presentation is set to use full screen Slide Show.
- Start Presenter View Preview by pressing Alt+F5.
- In Teams, share the hidden Slide Show window.
- Deliver your presentation.
– Use the MS Team desktop app to see participants. On the MS Team desktop app, you can enable a large gallery view. This feature enables you to see up to 49 participants on the screen. This view is available when there are 10 or more attendees who are sharing the video.