How do I turn on the scrollbar in Powerpoint?
Click on the properties button, click on MultiLine and choose true. Click on EnterKey behaviour, change to true. Click on Scrollbars and change accordingly, if you want both horizontal and vertical scrollbars choose 3.
Why is my scroll bar not showing?
Scroll bars may disappear when a page element that holds content expands to accommodate excess content. … Clicking the browser window’s “Maximize” button will expand the window width to the monitor’s width, which causes the horizontal scroll bar to disappear.
How do I get rid of the scroll bar in PowerPoint?
To hide the scroll bars on a web zone:
- From the Design page, select the web zone from which you want to remove the scroll bars.
- Click the Content tab.
- Expand the Display Offsets section.
- In Right and Bottom, type an offset value.
How do I get my scroll bar back on my screen?
Show scroll bars in Word and Excel for Windows
- Click File > Options.
- On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Display section.
- Select Show horizontal scroll bar and Show vertical scroll bar, and then click OK.
How do I make my scrollbar visible?
Make sure overflow is set to “scroll” not “auto.” With that said, in OS X Lion, overflow set to “scroll” behaves more like auto in that scrollbars will still only show when being used.