Why can’t I send my PowerPoint through email?
Large File Size
One of the most common reasons why a PowerPoint file won’t attach to the email is because of its file size. If you are using Gmail, the typical limit for uploading a file size is about 25 Mb. … Once the upload is complete, you can right-click on the file and select “Share“. A new window will pop up.
Right click on the Presentation and click on Share. Click on Get Link. In the Choose an option drop down select View Only and then click on Create Link.
Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and at the top-right corner of the ribbon, select Share. and then select Invite People. …
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with. …
- Click Share.
How do I send a PowerPoint slideshow?
PowerPoint: How to Launch a Presentation Automatically as a Slide Show
- Choose the File tab.
- Select Save As.
- Pick the Save as type as PowerPoint Show.
- Type a name for your slide show in the File name text box (you can use the same name and location as your . pptx/presentation file) and click Save.
Can you publish PowerPoint to the Web?
The basics of publishing to the Web
With the presentation open in PowerPoint, choose Save As Web Page from the File menu. Using the Save In control in the resulting Save As dialog box, browse to the folder where you want to save your presentation. … This is what will appear in the browser’s title bar. Click Save.
Share with specific people
- Select the file you want to share.
- Click Share or Share .
- Under “Share with people and groups,” enter the email address you want to share with.
- To change what people can do to your doc, on the right, click the Down arrow. …
- Choose to notify people. …
- Click Share or Send.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to Google Slides?
How to convert a PowerPoint to Google Slides
- Open Google Drive. …
- Select “New” in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select “Upload File.” …
- Select the desired PowerPoint presentation.
- After uploading, right click and select “Open with,” then select “Google Slides.” …
- Select “File.”
- Select “Save as Google Slides.”