How do I change the default bullet size in PowerPoint?
Easily change PowerPoint’s default bullets
- Display the slide you want to change in Normal View.
- Highlight the bulleted items you want to change. …
- Select Bullets And Numbering from the Format menu. …
- From the Bulleted tab, simply select a different bullet.
Why are my bullet points so big?
The size of the bullet symbol may change if you apply formatting to the paragraph mark that terminates the numbered or bulleted item. Select the whole paragraph and (re-)apply the font size. If you set this up with a paragraph style, selecting the whole paragraph and pressing Ctrl+SpaceBar would be the quickest fix.
How do I fix the bullet size in PowerPoint?
To modify the size and color:
On the Home tab, click the Bullets drop-down arrow. Select Bullets and Numbering from the menu that appears. A dialog box will appear. In the Size field, set the bullet size.
How do you make bullet points smaller on Google Docs?
Change list type & color
- On your computer, open a document or presentation in Google Docs or Slides.
- Click a number, bullet, or checkbox (Google Docs only).
- At the top, click Format. Bullets & numbering.
- Choose a new bullet type: List options: To make a custom bullet, click More bullets. Numbered list. Bulleted list.
How do I make small bullet points in Word?
- Within your Microsoft document, place your cursor or highlight the text where you wish to insert a bulleted list.
- Under the [Home] tab in the “Paragraph” section, click the [Bullets] drop-down menu.
- Choose a bullet style or select “Bullets and Numbering” to create a customized bullet style.
How do I make bullet points bigger in Word?
Click Bullet, and then click the bullet style that you want. Click Font, and then in the Font color list, click the color that you want. Click Font, and then in the Size list, enter the size that you want.