How do I change the default bullet style in PowerPoint?
Easily change PowerPoint’s default bullets
- Display the slide you want to change in Normal View.
- Highlight the bulleted items you want to change. …
- Select Bullets And Numbering from the Format menu. …
- From the Bulleted tab, simply select a different bullet.
How do I fix slide numbers in PowerPoint?
In Slide Sorter View, Ctrl-click each slide where the slide numbers are not appearing. Click the Home tab in the Ribbon and click Reset in the Slides group. If placeholders have been deleted on the slides in Normal View and replaced with text boxes, Reset will not correct that issue.
How do I continue a numbered list in Google Slides?
Docs: Continue a numbered list
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- Double-click the first number.
- At the top, click Format. Bullets & numbering.
- Select List options. Continue previous numbering.
- Click OK.
How do you start a slide number with 0?
Change the starting slide number
- On the Design tab, in the Customize group, click Slide Size, and then click Custom Slide Size.
- In the Slide Size dialog box, in the Number slides from box, enter the number that you want to show on the first slide in your presentation, and then click OK.