Why is PowerPoint audio not working?
PowerPoint won’t play your audio files if the audio file format is not supported. Additionally, if the audio file is not embedded correctly, it won’t work in PowerPoint. Sometimes, the audio is played but the volume level is too low. So, increase the volume on your computer to an audible level.
How do I get voice over to work in PowerPoint?
Windows 10 Instructions:
- Design your PowerPoint. …
- Click the Slide Show tab. …
- Click Record Slide Show. …
- Select Record from Current Slide or Record from Beginning depending on your needs. …
- Click Record to start recording narration for a slide. …
- Record narration and avoid reading text on the slide out loud to viewers.
Why is PowerPoint cutting off my narration?
There is another glitch in PowerPoint that causes issues with Narration. … That is why you would find that your narration doesn’t match with your slides in presentations longer than 8 or 10 slides. A simple workaround is: Break down your presentation into chunks of 8 to 10 slides and complete the narration.
Why can’t I hear my recording on PowerPoint Mac?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy. … Select the checkbox next to an app to allow it to access the built-in microphone on your Mac, an external USB mic, or the inputs on an external audio interface. Open the app and try to record audio again.
How do you equalize character height in PowerPoint?
group, click the Font Dialog Box Launcher . Select both the Equalize Character Height and Small Caps check boxes, and then click OK.
How do you make PowerPoint notes bigger when recording?
In the center of the screen is a way to access any notes that are tied to a slide. Click on the dropdown to view them. To the right of the Notes dropdown is the ability to make the text of the notes larger or smaller, signified by a large and small “A”.
How do I record myself presentation in PowerPoint?
Record your slide show
- On the Slide Show tab, select Record Slide Show to start recording from your current slide.
- Toggle video and audio options in the options dropdowns in the recording toolbar. …
- Use the record , pause , and resume. …
- After clicking the stop button to stop recording, use the play.