How do you fill an image in Keynote?
Fill with an image
- Click a shape or text box to select it, or select multiple objects.
- In the Format sidebar, click the Style tab.
- Click the disclosure arrow next to Fill, then click the Fill pop-up menu and choose Image Fill, or choose Advanced Image Fill if you want to add a tint to the image.
How do I add a texture to Keynote?
Click any shape or a bar in the default graph with the texture you want then go to Format > Copy Style. Next, click on the shape or bar with the texture you want changed and go to Format > Paste Style.
Which tab is used to fill a pattern or design in a rectangle?
On the Insert tab, click the Shapes button, click the shape that you want, and then drag the shape so that it surrounds the group of objects. , and then drag to draw a rectangle around the group of objects.
Can I draw on a Keynote slide?
Click anywhere on the slide (or its surrounding workspace) to create the first point of the custom shape. … Move the pointer, then click to create another point; continue adding as many points as you want. To create a curved segment, click then drag, then click again to finish the segment.
How do you draw something on Keynote?
Add a drawing
- To draw with Apple Pencil, tap your pencil on the page. …
- Tap one of the four drawing tools at the bottom of the screen: the pen, pencil, crayon, or the fill tool.
- To draw with a different stroke size and opacity, tap one of the drawing tools twice, then tap a new stroke size.
How do you edit an object in Keynote?
Add and edit a shape in Keynote on Mac
- Click. in the toolbar.
- Select a category on the left, then click a shape or drag one to the slide (or the surrounding workspace) to add it. To browse all shapes, move the pointer over the shapes pane, then scroll down. …
- Drag the shape to reposition it on the slide.
How do you crop an irregular shape in Keynote?
By using the “mask” feature, you can reshape and crop any image to suit your needs.
- Import an image into a Keynote project by dragging and dropping an image from the computer into your Keynote project.
- Select the image. …
- Resize the image and the mask. …
- Double-click outside the mask and the image.
Where is the pen in Keynote?
To use your finger, or if you’ve turned on Select and Scroll, tap the Insert button , tap the Media button , then tap Drawing. Tap one of the four drawing tools at the bottom of the screen: the pen, pencil, crayon, or the fill tool.
How do you write on Keynote on a Mac?
In a spreadsheet or presentation, tap your pencil in the slide or spreadsheet where you want to write. Or tap in a text box, shape, or table cell. Tap the Scribble tool in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, then start writing.