Embed PowerPoint in SharePoint
- Step 1: Create a PowerPoint in your local computer or Office online.
- Step 2: Create a document library in SharePoint. …
- Step 3: Upload that PPT file inside this document library.
- Step 4: Next open the PPT file and go to the share option to generate the Embed code.
Here’s how to do it.
- Create Slide Library. …
- From the list select Slide Library and click create.
- Give you slide library a name and click Create at the bottom of the page.
- Take note of the URL of the document library. …
- Now select Publish Slides. …
- Enter the URL of the Slide Library we created earlier and click Publish.
How do I export a PowerPoint presentation?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
Check in from the SharePoint document library
- Go to the library where your file is saved. …
- Select the file, or files, that you want to check in.
- Above the Documents list, select the three-dot menu, and then select Check in. …
- In the Comments area, add a comment that describes the changes you made. …
- Click OK.
Save PowerPoint presentations as PDF files
- Select File > Export.
- Click Create PDF/XPS Document, then click Create PDF/XPS.
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, choose a location to save the file to. …
- Optionally, if you want to change what the final PDF file is like, do any of the following: …
- Click Publish.
Right click on the Presentation and click on Share. Click on Get Link. In the Choose an option drop down select View Only and then click on Create Link.
How do you upload a PowerPoint presentation online?
Importing Slides from Desktop to PowerPoint Online
- 1.In desktop version of PowerPoint, create a new file which contains the slides you want to reuse.
- Go to OneDrive for Business in the cloud, click Upload>File in the top menu to upload the PowerPoint file to OneDrive for Business.
What does exporting a PowerPoint do?
File > Export helps you change your presentation into a different format, such as PDF, video, or Word-based handouts. pptx format) to a different storage system, such as a flash drive, plug that flash drive into your computer and use File > Save As (or Save a Copy) to save to that new location. …
Where is the export option in PowerPoint?
Choose PPT, select your export options, and click Export. Under EXPORTS in the left sidebar, click the export to download the file to your computer. Exports are stored here for 14 days.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video: …
- Decide if you want to: …
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.