How do I embed a PowerPoint into HTML?
If you have an account on OneDrive, do the following using Powerpoint Online (accessing Powerpoint via the browser) to embed a Powerpoint:
- Click ‘File’, then ‘Share’, then ‘Embed’
- Click the ‘Generate’ button to generate HTML code to be embedded.
- Copy the ‘Embed Code’ and paste it in the HTML of a website.
How do I save a PowerPoint as HTML5?
How to convert a PPT to a HTML5 file?
- Choose the PPT file that you want to convert.
- Select HTML5 as the the format you want to convert your PPT file to.
- Click “Convert” to convert your PPT file.
How do I open a PPTX file in HTML?
How to convert PPTX to HTML
- Upload pptx-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to html” Choose html or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your html.
How do I embed a PPT file?
In PowerPoint, select the slide that you want to add the file to, and then select Insert > Object. In the Insert Object box, select Create from file, and then enter the PDF file location; or, click Browse, find the PDF file, and then select OK.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a web page?
PowerPoint lets you save your presentation as HTML, as a web page (Office button -> Save As -> Other Formats, and then choose Web Page in the “Save as type” pull-down menu).
Link to a website
- Select the text, shape, or picture that you want to use as a hyperlink.
- Select Insert > Hyperlink.
- Select Existing File or Web Page, and add the: Text to display – Type the text that you want to appear for your hyperlink. …
- Select OK.
Can you publish a PowerPoint to the Web?
The basics of publishing to the Web
With the presentation open in PowerPoint, choose Save As Web Page from the File menu. Using the Save In control in the resulting Save As dialog box, browse to the folder where you want to save your presentation.