Can you delete multiple slides at once?
Hold down the Ctrl key and click each slide to delete. Right-click a selected slide, then click the Delete slides option.
How do I delete multiple sections in Powerpoint?
On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click the Section button, and then click Remove All Sections.
How do I delete multiple Google slide presentations at once?
How to Delete More Than One Slide at a Time in Google Slides
- Open your Google Slides file.
- Locate your slide column at the left side of the window.
- Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard.
- Click each slide that you want to delete.
- Right-click one of the selected slides, then choose Delete.
How do you delete Google slides faster?
How to Delete a Slide on an Android Phone or Tablet?
- Open the Google Slides presentation on the slides app.
- Select the slide that needs to be deleted. …
- Next, long press or touch and hold the selected slide for about 1 second from the left pane (or bottom part of your screen depending on the phone orientation).
How do you delete Powerpoint slides?
Tap and Hold the file, and a new option at the top should show a trash can icon. Tap the trash can icon to delete the file.
How do you select multiple slides in Powerpoint?
To select multiple slides: Press and hold Ctrl, and in the pane on the left, click each slide that you want to move. Release the Ctrl key, and then drag the selected slides as a group to the new location.
Why can’t I delete slides in PowerPoint?
Make sure that you select the slide that you want to delete from the side menu. There will be an option to delete that slide. If not, it could be a glitch, try restarting your computer.
How do you ungroup sections in PowerPoint?
In Normal View or Slide Master View, right-click the object you want to ungroup. A drop-down menu appears. Select Group and then Ungroup from the sub-menu. The selected objects will be ungrouped.
How do you combine sections in PowerPoint?
- Open PowerPoint and open the main presentation.
- Click the Review section of the Main Menu.
- Click the Compare button. You will find it in the Compare section.
- Browse for the presentation you want to merge with your main presentation. Select it by double-clicking on it.