How do I delete a Keynote presentation?
Open Keynote, and if a presentation is already open, tap Presentations in the top-left corner to see all your presentations. Touch and hold the presentation thumbnail, lift your finger, then tap Delete. To delete a presentation shared with you by someone else (so that it can no longer be recovered), tap Delete Now.
How do I control Keynote from my iPhone?
From the menu bar, choose Keynote > Preferences, click Remotes, then select the “Enable” checkbox. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Keynote app, then tap the Keynote Remote button in the toolbar. If you don’t see the Keynote Remote button, tap Presentations or the Back button , then tap the Keynote Remote button.
How do you edit Keynote on iPhone?
Add a new slide layout
- Tap any blank area on a slide, then tap Edit Slide Layout.
- Tap. …
- Type a name for the new slide layout, then tap Done.
- Modify the slide layout however you like by adding text, images, shapes, placeholders, and other objects. …
- When you’re done editing, tap Done.
How do I delete a slide on iPhone Powerpoint app?
Delete a slide on your mobile device
- In the thumbnail pane at the bottom or left side of the screen, tap and hold the thumbnail image of the slide you want to delete.
- On the pop-up menu that appears, tap Delete.
How do you delete a Keynote file on a Mac?
If you don’t know where the presentation is, locate it first. Select the presentation, then do one of the following: Drag the presentation to the Trash icon in the Dock. Press Command-Delete on the keyboard.
How do I delete a presentation?
Select your slide. You can delete one or more slides at once: Single slide – Right-click and select Delete Slide. Multiple slides – Hold Ctrl and select the slides you want then right-click and select Delete Slide.
How do I use my iPhone to control Keynote on my Macbook?
Turn on Wi-Fi on your iPhone or iPad and turn on Wi-Fi on your Mac. On your Mac, open Keynote. From the menu bar, choose Keynote > Preferences, click Remotes, then select the “Enable” tickbox. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Keynote app, then tap the Keynote Remote button in the toolbar.
Can you use iPhone to control Keynote on iPad?
If you have both an Apple iPhone and an iPad, you can control your iPad’s Keynote presentations remotely using the Keynote Remote app on your iPhone. This free Apple app connects both devices over either a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection so you can use it in a conference room, coffee shop or in the field.
How do I control my keynote from my iPhone to my iPad?
Link Keynote Remote to another iPhone or iPad
- Turn on Wi-Fi on both devices.
- Open your Keynote presentation on the device with the presentation.
- Tap the More button in the toolbar, tap Allow Remote Control, then turn on Enable Remotes.
- On the device that you want to use as a remote, open the Keynote app.
How do I edit in Keynote?
To edit existing text in your Keynote document, click using the bar-shaped cursor to select just the right spot in the text, and drag the insertion cursor across the characters to highlight them. Type the replacement text, and Keynote obligingly replaces the text that was there with the text you type.
How do you edit slides in Keynote?
Apply a different slide layout
- In the slide navigator, click to select a slide or select multiple slides.
- In the Format sidebar, click the Slide Layout button near the top.
- Select a different slide layout.