How do you delete an extra slide in PowerPoint?
You can delete one or more slides at once:
- Single slide – Right-click and select Delete Slide.
- Multiple slides – Hold Ctrl and select the slides you want then right-click and select Delete Slide.
- Sequence of slides – Hold Shift and select a sequence of slides then right-click and select Delete Slide.
Why can’t I delete slides in PowerPoint?
Make sure that you select the slide that you want to delete from the side menu. There will be an option to delete that slide. If not, it could be a glitch, try restarting your computer.
How do you delete slides that are no longer required?
Right click on the slide (under the slide sorter) that you want to delete and then click on Delete Slide. This way, your slide will be removed from your PowerPoint presentation and no longer exist there.
How do I delete a blank page in Powerpoint?
In the pane on the left, Ctrl+click or right-click the slide thumbnail that you want to delete, and then click Delete Slide. Alternatively, click the slide you want to delete, and then press Delete.
Remove Hidden Slides
- Click the View tab on the ribbon, and click Slide Sorter in the Presentation View group.
- Select the slide you want to delete, right-click, and click Delete Slide.
How do I delete a slide in PowerPoint on a Mac?
To delete a slide, select it, right-click and choose Delete Slide. You can also select it and just press the Delete or Backspace key. Remember that you can select multiple slides by holding the Ctrl key (Cmd in Mac) while clicking them.
After you have selected all the hidden slides, simply “Right-click” on one of them using the mouse. Then, from the drop-down menu, simply press the “Delete Slides” option and all the hidden slides will be deleted from your PowerPoint presentation.