How do I match the background color in slides?
Hover with your mouse pointer the picture, shape or text that has the color that you want to match, then click on it. It will copy the HEX code to your clipboard. Select the text or shape that you want to color, go to text color, border color or fill, depending on what you want, select CUSTOM and paste the HEX color.
How do I make an image background match in PowerPoint?
- Select the slide you want to add a background picture to.
- Select Design > Format Background.
- In the Format Background pane, select Picture or texture fill.
- Select File.
- In the Insert Picture dialog box, choose the picture you want to use and then select Insert.
How do I copy a background in PowerPoint?
In the presentation that has the slide master you want to copy, on the View tab, select Slide Master. In the slide thumbnail pane, right-click the slide master, and then select Copy.
How do I apply a layout to all slides in PowerPoint?
Apply a slide layout
- Select the slide that you want to change the layout for.
- Select Home > Layout.
- Select the layout that you want. The layouts contain placeholders for text, videos, pictures, charts, shapes, clip art, a background, and more.
How do I match a color in Google Slides?
To use this feature, select an image in Google Slides and click the Image options button in the toolbar (you can also right click on the image, or use the Format menu, and select Image options). Under “Recolor,” you can change the color of your image to match your presentation.
How do I insert a picture in PowerPoint without the white background?
To remove a white background from an image in PowerPoint, simply:
- Insert and select a picture on your slide.
- Navigate to the Picture Tools Format Tab.
- Open the Color drop down.
- Select the Set Transparent Color tool (your cursor becomes a little pen with an arrow)
- Click on the color you want to remove from your background.