How do I transfer a PowerPoint presentation to Mobile?
To send a presentation in email
- In the App list, tap Office .
- Do one of the following to find the presentation you want to send: …
- Tap and hold the presentation, tap Share, and then tap the email account name.
- Add the recipient and any other information to your email, and then tap Send .
How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I open a PowerPoint presentation on my phone?
Other than PowerPoint Online, you can use Google Drive powered Google Slides app. This web app can either be directly accessed via a browser or you can simply get the Google Slides for Android app to get support for PowerPoint files on your Android device.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a picture on my phone?
How to convert PPT to JPG online for free:
- Head over to the Smallpdf Converter.
- Upload your PPT via drag-and-drop to first save as PDF.
- Click ‘continue to JPG’.
- Choose to ‘extract individual images to JPG’ or ‘convert each slide to JPG’.
- Again, wait for the conversion to process.
- Voila. Download your JPG.
How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my laptop to my iPhone?
Transfer PowerPoint Files from PC to iPhone or iPad
- Connect iPhone to the USB Port of your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer and click on the Phone icon as it appears in the top menu bar in iTunes.
- Next, click on the File Sharing option in side menu > select Documents or Keynote App and click on Add File button.
How do I transfer files from my laptop to my phone?
Make sure it’s enabled on your phone. Go to Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth and find your phone. Select it, click on Connect on your PC and then Pair on your phone to complete the process. To share a file over Bluetooth, go to Settings>Devices>Send or receive files via Bluetooth>Send files.
How can I transfer PowerPoint from laptop to mobile without USB?
If you’re without a USB cable, one of the alternatives to transfer files from PC to your Android is to use Bluetooth.
Before starting, you need to check whether your PC is Bluetooth enabled or not.
- Open Bluetooth on your PC and Android. …
- Pair your PC and Android. …
- Transfer files from PC to Android.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone wirelessly?
Transfer Files Between Android and PC Using Bluetooth
- Make sure your PC’s Bluetooth is on. …
- Once Bluetooth is enabled, right-click the icon in the System Tray and select Add a Bluetooth Device.
- In the Bluetooth Settings window, select Add Bluetooth or other device.
How can I send PowerPoint from laptop to mobile using Gmail?
Go into Gmail and click Compose. This will open a new box where you can write your email. Click the paperclip icon at the bottom of this box to attach a file. Find the PowerPoint presentation on your computer and click Open.
How do I open a PowerPoint on my iPhone?
Tap and hold the PPT or PPTX file’s icon and choose “Open In…” from the menu that appears. Select the application of your choice from the list of compatible apps installed on your iPhone to view the PowerPoint presentation.
How do I open a PPTX file on Android?
Programs that open PPTX files
- File Viewer for Android.
- Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Google Slides.
- SoftMaker Office HD: Presentations BASIC.
- Kingsoft WPS Office for Android.
- Google Drive.
- MobiSystems OfficeSuite Pro.
What app can open PPT files?
PPTX Viewer is a freeware that you can use to Open, view Microsoft Office PowerPoint(PPTX) document. It’s a quick and convenient way to view PowerPoint files on your computer.