How do you make an XY graph in PowerPoint?
Select the data you want to plot in the chart. Click the Insert tab, and then click X Y Scatter, and under Scatter, pick a chart.
How do you make an interactive graph in PowerPoint?
Let’s go over how to add interactive Infogram charts to PowerPoint Online in 5 easy steps:
- 1) Start a New PowerPoint Online Presentation. …
- 2) Download the Web Viewer Microsoft Add-in. …
- 3) Copy and Paste Your Infogram Project URL into Web Viewer. …
- 4) Preview Your Slides in Full Screen. …
- 5) Share Your Finished Presentation.
How do I make a graph in PowerPoint 2016?
To insert a chart:
- Select the Insert tab, then click the Chart command in the Illustrations group.
- A dialog box will appear. …
- Select the desired chart, then click OK.
- A chart and a spreadsheet will appear. …
- Enter data into the worksheet.
How do I automatically update data from Excel to PowerPoint?
1) Create a chart in Excel and copy it. 2) Use Paste Special option and paste the copied chart into PowerPoint with data link. 3) Click on File > Info > select Automatic for Update option > Close. 4) Now save the PowerPoint and Excel files and close them.
How do you create a graph?
Make a chart or graph
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a spreadsheet in the Google Sheets app.
- Select the cells you want to include in your chart.
- Tap Insert. Chart.
- Optional: To choose a different chart, tap Type. Then, choose an option.
- Tap Done .