How do I convert a PowerPoint to YouTube?
How to Upload a PowerPoint 2016 Presentation to YouTube
- Click File.
- Click Export.
- Click Create a Video.
- Click Create Video. If you want to change the video quality, change the added narrations or time spent on each slide, you can tweak those settings here.
- Click Save. …
- Visit https://www.youtube.com/upload to upload.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video for free?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
How do I convert a PowerPoint to video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video: …
- Decide if you want to: …
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
How do I convert PowerPoint to MP4 for free?
How to convert PowerPoint to video
- Click Drop or upload your files.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to convert to video on your computer.
- Specify your preferred parameters for the conversion—or you can use the default parameters.
- Click the Convert button.
- Wait for your presentation to get converted to an MP4 video.
How do I convert a PowerPoint slide to MP4?
Save in a video format
- Select File > Export. …
- Open the File Format list and select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV). …
- Select the video Quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.
How long does it take to convert PowerPoint to video?
It will take a few moments depending on the presentation size. If you have two simple slides, it will take around 15 seconds to complete the conversion.
How do you convert a PowerPoint to a video on Mac?
Export your presentation as a video
- Click File > Export.
- On the File Format menu, select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV).
- Select the video quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to iMovie?
How to: PowerPoint to iMovie
- Click “File.”
- Click “Make Movie.”
- Click “Save.” This will save your PowerPoint presentation in a file you can import into iMovie.
- Open iMovie by clicking on its dock icon. Click on your PowerPoint presentation and drag it into the iMovie window to import your movie file into this program.