How do I connect my phone to a presentation?
Using your phone as a presentation remote control
You connect the phone to the PC via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi (you generally have to install an application on the PC), and then you can go to the next or previous slide by swiping a finger on the phone screen or pressing a button.
Does PowerPoint work on Android?
PowerPoint for Android is available to download now. However, Microsoft have another mobile-centric offering on the horizon – the all-in-one Office app where users can access Word, Excel and PowerPoint in one place.
Can I use my phone as a PowerPoint remote?
Easy software install: The install process for the program was pretty simple. Download and install the Microsoft Office Remote PC Setup on the computer you’re using for the presentation and download the Office Remote app on your Android smartphone. Go through the setup on each and you’re ready to present!
How can I use PowerPoint in Mobile?
On your Android, install Office Remote for Android. Once done pairing devices, open the PowerPoint you wish to present and go to the “Office Remote” tab. From there, select “Office Remote” and then “Turn On”. Now run PowerPoint on your desktop and then open Office Remote on your Android phone.
How can I open PowerPoint in Mobile?
This web app can either be directly accessed via a browser or you can simply get the Google Slides for Android app to get support for PowerPoint files on your Android device. With Google Slides you can create and edit presentations on the go, as well as view existing PowerPoint files.
How can I edit PowerPoint on mobile?
View and edit slides
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- Swipe up and down to scroll through the slides. You can also pinch to zoom into a slide.
- If you want to: Edit a slide: Tap on the slide. Edit slide. Tip: You can also double tap the slide you want to edit.
Can you use PowerPoint on an Android tablet?
Using PowerPoint on an Android phone or tablet is not only possible, but it works very well. You can download Microsoft PowerPoint for Android from Google Play Store. This app allows you to create, edit, view and share PowerPoint files. You can also purchase through Google Play Store the Office 365 for Android.
How do I open a PowerPoint on my Android tablet?
By installing the Office Mobile application by Microsoft from Google Play you can easily open your presentations on any Android device. It is available for smartphones and tablets and it is the official MS Office application by Microsoft Corporation. Go to Google Play to learn more.
Is there an app for PowerPoint clicker?
PPT Remote Pro is a PowerPoint presenter and clicker available for Android and iOS devices. It was developed by Wayhold Co.
How can I use my iPhone as a remote for PowerPoint?
You can play your presentation on iPhone or iPad and remotely control it with another.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on both devices.
- Open your Keynote presentation on the device with the presentation.
- Tap the More button in the toolbar, tap Allow Remote Control, then turn on Enable Remotes.
How do I control slides on my phone?
Present with Chromecast or Hangouts
- On your Android device, connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- Tap Cast .
- To change slides, swipe right or left. Control the volume with your device’s volume buttons. …
- To stop casting, tap Close .