How do I compress all pictures in PowerPoint?
To compress all pictures in your document, on the ribbon, select File > Compress Pictures (or File > Reduce File Size). on the Picture Format tab. Select an option in the Picture Quality box.
Why can’t I compress pictures in PowerPoint?
If the picture has already been compressed, higher-resolution compression options may not be available. For example, if you’ve saved the file and left PowerPoint’s default 220 ppi compression setting selected, you won’t be able to compress the image again using 330 ppi (HD).
How do I compress a PowerPoint file 2021?
More videos on YouTube
- Open your presentation. Go to File in the PowerPoint menu.
- Click Save as and then Browse.
- In the window that opens, click on Tools (right beside Save)
- Select Compress Pictures and choose the resolution you need. …
- Click OK and then Save.
How do I compress a picture file size?
1. To compress all pictures in your document, on the ribbon, select File > Compress Pictures (or File > Reduce File Size). 2. To compress only selected pictures, hold down SHIFT, click the pictures you want to compress, and then click Compress Pictures on the Picture Format tab.
Which statement about the Compress Pictures command is true in PowerPoint?
Which statement about the Compress Pictures command is true? You can compress all images at the same time. You cannot delete cropped areas. There are no options for print output.
How do I compress a PowerPoint file in Windows?
Navigate to the File tab in PowerPoint, and the Info page should be selected. If you have video files in your PowerPoint the first button on this page will be to ‘Compress Media’. Click this button and choose the quality you want PowerPoint to compress your file to.