How do I start slide 0 in PowerPoint?
Start the Slide Numbering from 0
- Click the Design tab on the Ribbon.
- Click the Page Setup button.
- Set the Number slides from: box to 0.
How do you not number the first slide in PowerPoint?
On the Insert tab, select Slide Number. On the Slide tab, check the Slide number box. If you don’t want a number to appear on the title slide, also check the Don’t show on title slide box. Select Apply to All.
What is the first page of a presentation called?
The introduction is the most important part of your presentation as it sets the tone for the entire presentation. Its primary purpose is to capture the attention of the audience, usually within the first 15 seconds.
How do I change the slide number in Powerpoint 2010?
Click the View tab, and then click the master view (Slide Master, Handout Master, or Notes Master) button with the master you want to change. Click the Page Setup button. Click the Number Slides From up or down arrow to set the number you want. Click OK.
How do I remove page number from first page in PowerPoint?
- Click the View tab, then click the “Slide Master” button on the ribbon.
- Click the page number text box, which is by default on the bottom right of the slide, and press the “Delete” key on the keyboard. …
- Scroll through the slide deck to confirm that the numbers are deleted.
How do I remove slide numbers from title slides in PowerPoint?
Remove Slide Number from Title Slide
To remove the slide number from the title slide only, select “Slide Number” in the “Text” group to open up the “Header and Footer” dialog box again. This time, check the box next to “Don’t Show on the Title Slide.”
How do you not show slide numbers on title slide?
How can I hide slide numbers on the Title Slide?
- From the ‘Insert’ tab, select ‘Slide Number’. …
- In the ‘Header and Footer dialogue box, on the ‘Slide’ tab, check the ‘Don’t show on title slide’ check box and click ‘Apply to All’