How do I change the resolution of a PowerPoint presentation on a Mac?
Click Export from the menu on the left. Click the Change File Type button. Select JPEG File Interchange Format. Click Save As.
PowerPoint 2011 For Mac:
- Select Save As from the File Menu.
- For Format, select JPEG.
- For Options, ensure Width is 1920 and Height is 1080.
How do I convert PowerPoint to 300 dpi on Mac?
Monochrome printing by Excel or PowerPoint graphics On the “File” menu, point to “Print”, and select “Microsoft Office Document Image Writer” under “printer”. Click “Properties”, click the “Advanced” tab. Check “TIFF-Monochrome FAX” under Page 2 “Output format”, and then select “Fine (300dpi)”.
How do you resize a PowerPoint on a Mac?
Set the slide size and orientation
- On the File menu, click Page Setup.
- Under Size, select an option from the Slide sized for list. If you select Custom, enter sizes in the Width and Height boxes.
- Under Orientation, choose an orientation for both your slides and any notes or handouts you plan to print.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a high resolution image Mac?
Open Mac “Preview”. In preview, choose File> New from Clipboard. And save this file as jpeg (choose “best” quality). Presto!
How do I save a low resolution PowerPoint?
To save the presentation with a lower resolution, you must change the resolution using the Resolution box in the Slide Show tab. You can also change the resolution of an existing presentation and save it in a new file.
How do I make PowerPoint 300 DPI?
Enter ExportBitmapResolution, and then press Enter. Make sure that ExportBitmapResolution is selected, and then select Modify on the Edit menu. In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, select Decimal. In the Value data box, specify a resolution of 300.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to high resolution images?
As a recap, in PowerPoint, go to File, Options, Advanced. And check the option Do not compress images in the file at the Image Size and Quality group. With this option set, your high resolution images, will remain high resolution, when they are stored within your presentation.
How do you resize a PowerPoint?
10 Ways to Compress PowerPoint Presentations to Reduce File Size
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.