How do I change slide to wide?
Change the slide size
On the Design tab, in the Customize group at the far right end, click Slide Size. Click Custom Slide Size. In the Slides sized for list, click the size you want to use, or use the Width and Height boxes to select custom sizes. Click OK.
How can you change the PowerPoint view?
Change the default view
- Click File > Options > Advanced.
- Under Display, in the Open all documents using this view list, select the view that you want to set as the new default, and then click OK.
How do I make PowerPoint adjust width automatically?
Head over to the “Format” tab under “Picture Tools.” Over in the “Size” group, enter the height and width you want for the images. As you type a number in either the height or width box, the other box will automatically insert a proportionate number. Once you’re finished, hit Enter.
How do I change PowerPoint to wide format?
Change the size of your slides
- Select the Design tab of the toolbar ribbon.
- Select Slide Size near the far right end of the toolbar.
- Select Standard (4:3 aspect ratio) or Widescreen (16:9) or Custom Slide Size.
What are the views in PowerPoint?
Microsoft PowerPoint has three main views: normal view, slide sorter view, and slide show view.
How do I switch to page view in PowerPoint?
To access the Notes Page view (without having to print them), select the View tab on the Ribbon, and click the Notes Page button (highlighted in red within Figure 2). This brings up the Notes Page view, that you have already seen in Figure 1, above.
How do I turn on AutoFit in PowerPoint?
Expand the Text Box heading in the task pane to see its controls. Text box options appear. Notice the current Autofit setting: Resize Shape to Fit Text.
How do you AutoFit row height in PowerPoint?
Automatically adjust your table or columns to fit the size of your content by using the AutoFit button.
- Select your table.
- On the Layout tab, in the Cell Size group, click AutoFit.
- Do one of the following. To adjust column width automatically, click AutoFit Contents.
How do I lock aspect ratio in PowerPoint?
How to Lock a Picture in PowerPoint
- Start PowerPoint. …
- Scroll through the slides on the left until you have located the picture you wish to lock. …
- Right-click on the picture. …
- Click “Lock aspect ratio” located in the middle of the dialog box.
- Click “Close.”