Can you use AirPlay for Keynote?
Connect an external display to your device using AirPlay or a video adapter. If you’re using Apple TV, turn on mirroring. Your presentation begins to play on the connected display, and Keynote on your device switches to show the presenter display.
How do I connect my iPhone to Keynote?
On your iPhone or iPad, open the Keynote app, then tap the Keynote Remote button in the toolbar. If you don’t see the Keynote Remote button, tap Presentations or the Back button , then tap the Keynote Remote button. On your iPhone or iPad, tap Continue. On your Mac, next to the name of your iPhone or iPad, click Link.
How do I mirror in Keynote?
If you’re using Apple TV, to view the presenter display, turn mirroring off (open System Preferences on your Mac, click Displays, then make sure the “Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available” checkbox is selected).
How do I mirror keynote to Apple TV?
Swipe to the right to reveal the media bar, which has the AirPlay button just to the left of the Volume slider. Tap the AirPlay button and select Apple TV, then tap the Mirroring switch to turn that on. The TV screen should now have your presentation on it, ready to go.
How do I play keynote on Apple TV?
To watch, simply head to the Apple Events page. (Or use the YouTube videos embedded above.) Following the end of the keynote it will also be available to watch in the Apple Podcast app here and the Apple TV app. You can also watch previous year’s keynotes in Apple’s Podcasts app, which is available in macOS Catalina.
Can I use my iPhone to control Keynote on my iPad?
If you have both an Apple iPhone and an iPad, you can control your iPad’s Keynote presentations remotely using the Keynote Remote app on your iPhone. This free Apple app connects both devices over either a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection so you can use it in a conference room, coffee shop or in the field.
How do I use my iPhone as a remote for Keynote on Mac?
Set up iPhone or iPad as a remote control
- Open Keynote on the device that you want to use as a remote.
- In the presentation manager, tap. …
- Open Keynote on the Mac, then choose Keynote > Preferences (from the Keynote menu at the top of your screen).
- Click Remotes at the top of the Preferences window, then select Enable.
How do I use Presenter view on Mac?
To activate Presenter view, do any of the following:
- Choose View→Presenter View from the menu bar.
- Click the Ribbon’s Slide Show tab, and in the Presenter Tools group, click Presenter View.
- Press Option-Return.
How do you use screen mirror app?
Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen. Cast screen.