How do I overlay text on a picture in Keynote?
Drag the image from My Media to sit on top of the video or images that you want your Keynote slide to act as an overlay for. Click the Crop button and choose Fit, otherwise the default Ken Burns Effect will move your overlay around. (If you want that, that’s ok, too!)
How do you edit an object in Keynote?
Add and edit a shape in Keynote on Mac
- Click. in the toolbar.
- Select a category on the left, then click a shape or drag one to the slide (or the surrounding workspace) to add it. To browse all shapes, move the pointer over the shapes pane, then scroll down. …
- Drag the shape to reposition it on the slide.
How do you crop an irregular shape in Keynote?
By using the “mask” feature, you can reshape and crop any image to suit your needs.
- Import an image into a Keynote project by dragging and dropping an image from the computer into your Keynote project.
- Select the image. …
- Resize the image and the mask. …
- Double-click outside the mask and the image.
How do I make text curved on a Mac?
Click the ‘Text Effects’ button in the WordArt Styles group, point to ‘Transform’ and select one of the effects in the ‘Follow Path’ section to curve the text’s letters.
How do you use layers in Keynote?
- Drag an object so that it overlaps with one or more other objects.
- Tap. , then tap Arrange.
- Tap an object, then do one of the following: Drag the slider until the object is layered where you want it. Tap the icons to move the selected object forward or backward.
How do I put text over an image in Pages?
Click near where you want the caption to appear, then click Text in the toolbar. A text box appears on the page. Drag the text box to where you want it; use the tools in the Arrange pane of the Format inspector to make precise adjustments. Type your caption.
How do I cut a shape in Keynote?
Break apart a compound shape
- Click a compound shape to select it.
- Choose Format > Shapes and Lines > Break Apart (from the Format menu at the top of your screen). White selection handles appear on the parts of the shape that can be edited.