How do I convert a list to SmartArt in PowerPoint?
Select the Bulleted list. Click the Convert to SmartArt button. If none of the displayed SmartArt graphics are appropriate, click More SmartArt Graphics. Select the desired style and click OK, the list will be converted to a SmartArt graphic.
Select Home > Convert to SmartArt. Select the SmartArt you want.
How do I convert a Bulletart list to SmartArt in PowerPoint 2019?
Convert a Bulleted List Into Smartart Graphic in Powerpoint
- In the slide, click the placeholder containing the text you want to convert.
- In the Home tab, go to the Paragraph group and click on the Convert to SmartArt button.
How do I add more elements to SmartArt in PowerPoint?
Add or delete shapes in your SmartArt graphic
- Click the SmartArt graphic that you want to add another shape to.
- Click the existing shape that is located closest to where you want to add the new shape.
- Under SmartArt Tools, on the Design tab, in the Create Graphic group, click the arrow next to Add Shape.
How do I convert a list to SmartArt?
Just select your text, select Home > Convert to SmartArt, and then select the SmartArt you like. Some options also allow you to add pictures. Select Convert to Smart Art, More SmartArt Graphics, Picture, and then select the option you like.
How do I change a bulleted list to SmartArt in PowerPoint for Mac?
Convert text to a SmartArt graphic in PowerPoint 2016 for Mac
- Select the bulleted or numbered list.
- On the Home tab, click Convert to SmartArt and select the type of SmartArt you want to convert your text to.
How do I convert SmartArt to text in Word?
Click on the SmartArt Tools Design tab. Then, under the SmartArt Tools tab, click the Convert button to populate the drop-down list. Then, under this list, select the “Convert to Text” option. This function will automatically convert the SmartArt graphic to bulleted text.
How do you remove a placeholder in Powerpoint?
Remove a placeholder
- On the View tab, click Slide Master.
- In the left thumbnail pane, click the slide layout that you want to revise.
- Select the placeholder on the layout, then press the Delete key.