How do I add another bullet in PowerPoint?
All the content layouts in PowerPoint include bulleted-list formatting. To remove the bullets or add them, you select the content placeholder and click Bullets on the HOME tab. To add a new item and drop down another level, press Enter, and click Increase List Level. Or, press Enter+Tab.
How do I add more bullets?
Define a new bullet
- Select the text or bulleted list you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Bulleted List. , and then click Define New Bullet.
- Click Symbol and then click the symbol you want to use.
- Click OK.
How do I make a second bullet point?
To insert a bullet, place the cursor at the end of a bulleted line, press Enter, and start typing. To create a sub-bullet, place the cursor in front of the text, and press Tab. To delete a bullet, press Backspace, or select the line and press Delete.
How do you make a second bullet point?
Click next to the bullet point where you want to start your list. Press “Space” to make the bullet point stick around, even though there won’t be any text next to it. Press “Enter” to jump down to the next line and create a second bullet point.
How do you add bullet points in Word?
- Within your Microsoft document, place your cursor or highlight the text where you wish to insert a bulleted list.
- Under the [Home] tab in the “Paragraph” section, click the [Bullets] drop-down menu.
- Choose a bullet style or select “Bullets and Numbering” to create a customized bullet style.
How do you start a new bullet point?
Type the first item in your list, and then do one of the following: To start a new line with a bullet, press ENTER. To start a new line without a bullet, press SHIFT+ENTER. To end a bulleted list, press ENTER twice.
How do you get to the next bullet point?
Every time you hit the <ENTER> key you will go to the next line and a new bullet will appear. bullet point will appear to the right and with a slightly different appearance. To change your mind or to get back to the original list level, use the Decrease Indent icon on the formatting toolbar.
How do I put two Bullets on the same line in Powerpoint?
To have multiple bullets on the same line, you can insert a multi-column table. Once you insert a table, select it. Then click either “Bullets” or “Numbering” under “Home” tab. Each single cell will contain a bullet or be numbered in sequence.