How do I upload a Keynote presentation to iCloud?
Open the Settings app. Select your Apple ID (from the left-pane) and then select iCloud. Scroll down and enable the desired app (i.e Numbers) to enable iCloud Drive integration.
How do I move Keynote from iPhone to iCloud?
Tap iCloud, then scroll down and turn on iCloud Drive. Scroll down, then turn on Keynote. This setting allows Keynote presentations to sync across your devices.
How do I move a presentation to iCloud?
Click anywhere in the open presentation to make it active, then choose File > Move To (from the File menu at the top of your screen). Click the Where pop-up menu, then choose a new location. If you use iCloud Drive, you can move the presentation to the Keynote folder there by choosing Keynote—iCloud.
How do I transfer Keynote from iPhone to computer?
Use the Finder to transfer Keynote presentations
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer (with macOS Catalina installed), then open the Finder. …
- Select the device in the sidebar, then choose Files in the main window below the device information.
- Drag the presentation file you want to move to the Keynote folder.
How do you import Keynote?
Open a file in Keynote for iCloud
- Sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
- Click Keynote.
- Drag the file you want to upload into the presentation manager in your browser. Or click the Upload button , select the file, then click Choose.
- Double-click the file in the presentation manager.
How do I open iCloud Keynote on Mac?
You can access Keynote presentations stored in iCloud from your Mac. In Keynote, go to File > Open and locate the iCloud section in the sidebar. Click iCloud Drive to see all your iCloud Drive files, or click Keynote, which is a shortcut to the Keynote folder in iCloud Drive.
How do I upload a Pages document to iCloud?
Upload a document to Pages for iCloud
- With the document manager in browse view, drag a document from your computer to the document manager.
- In the document manager, click the Upload button in the toolbar, select a document, then click Choose or Open.
How do I backup my pages to iCloud?
Set up iCloud Drive on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Settings on your Home screen, then do one of the following: If you’re already signed in: Tap your name at the top of Settings. …
- Tap iCloud, then scroll down and turn on iCloud Drive.
- Scroll down, then turn on Pages.
How do I save pages on my iPad to iCloud?
Automatically save Pages, Numbers, and Keynote files to iCloud Drive
- Go to Settings.
- Choose to update the settings for Pages, Numbers, or Keynote.
- Tap Document Storage.
- Choose where you want to automatically save your documents.
Open the shared presentation. If you previously opened the presentation, look for it in the Keynote folder of iCloud Drive. If you don’t see the presentation, click the link in the email, message, or post you received, and if asked, sign in with your Apple ID.
How do I access a Keynote file?
Find your Pages document in the finder and ‘right click’ (or hold down control while you click) on the icon. You will see a menu. If the menu has an option that says ‘Show Package Contents‘ you can just click on this and you will get a folder with all the documents in your Pages or Keynote file.
How do I access Keynote?
Start a presentation on Keynote for iCloud
With your presentation open, click the Tools button in the toolbar, then choose Use Keynote Live. Click Continue. A link to your presentation is created on iCloud.com. To access this link at any time, click the Tools button , then click Keynote Live Settings.