You’ll usually find it in the app drawer. Tap the presentation you want to edit. Double-tap the footer. The footer is now selected and editable.
Recheck the Slide Master to make sure there is a footer placeholder on it. If it’s missing, click on Slide Master>Footers to make it reappear. Check each Slide Layout to make sure each one has a footer placeholder. For any Layout missing the Footer, click on Slide Master>Footers even if it’s already checked.
How do I edit PowerPoint on Android?
View and edit slides
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- Swipe up and down to scroll through the slides. You can also pinch to zoom into a slide.
- If you want to: Edit a slide: Tap on the slide. Edit slide. Tip: You can also double tap the slide you want to edit.
Add a footer using the PowerPoint desktop application
- In PowerPoint Online, click Edit Presentation, and then Edit in PowerPoint.
- On the Insert tab, click Header & Footer. After entering the information into the footer, save it to OneDrive, and then open it in PowerPoint Online.
Click the “Header & Footer” button in the middle of the ribbon. Uncheck the box to the left of “Footer.” Click “Apply to All.” You can also remove the footer from a single slide by unchecking “Footer” and clicking the “Apply” button on each slide that shouldn’t have a footer.
If the footer box is unticking itself the usual cause is the footer placeholder has been deleted on the master or custom layout. If it’s not on the custom layout then select the layout and in the ribbon choose the Slide Master Tab and make sure footer is checked.
How do you edit text in PowerPoint Mobile?
Double-tap on the text box. With the onscreen keyboard activated, tap anywhere in the text box to position the cursor. Double-tap the word. This also activates the Edit menu.
How do I insert slide numbers in PowerPoint for IPAD?
Go to Insert and, in the Text group, select Slide Number. In the Header and Footer dialog box, select the Slide tab. In the Include on slide area, place a check next to Slide number. In the Preview area, you’ll see a representation of where the slide number will appear on your slide.
How do I add page numbers to PowerPoint on IPAD?
Add page numbers
- Tap. …
- Make sure Headers or Footers are turned on, then tap More Options at the bottom of the controls. …
- In Document Setup, use two fingers to zoom, then tap the header or footer field where you want the page number to appear.
- Tap Page Numbers, then tap a numbering style.