How do I connect my PowerPoint to my TV?
Option 3: Connect Your Smartphone (Android) and TV
Download your presentation to your smartphone and open the Google Home app. From the menu, select Screen/Audio Streaming – Stream To – Chromecast. Now you can switch back to the PowerPoint app and start the presentation.
How do I show a slideshow on my TV?
For LG phones go to Settings > Share and Connect > Screen Sharing or Mirror Screen. For other Android phones, go into your phone’s Settings menu and find the screen sharing feature, which may be called “cast,” “Smart View,” or “mirroring.
How do I cast from my laptop to my TV?
Cast your computer screen
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Cast.
- At the top, next to ‘Cast to’, click the Down arrow .
- Click Cast desktop.
- Choose the Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
How do I cast from PowerPoint?
Cast a PowerPoint presentation
- On the device, tap the Cast icon above the PowerPoint presentation. The app will search for and then list nearby Teams Rooms. …
- Tap an available Teams Room. The app will connect to the Teams Room.
- Control the presentation from your mobile device.
How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my iPhone to my TV?
Present with Chromecast, Hangouts, or AirPlay
- On your iPhone or iPad, connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- Tap Cast .
- To change slides, swipe right or left. Control the volume with your device’s volume buttons. …
- To stop casting, tap Close .
How do I convert a PowerPoint to video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video: …
- Decide if you want to: …
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
What format does a USB need to be for TV?
Android TVs are compatible with external Hard Disk Drives (HDD) or flash drives formatted in NTFS file system or the FAT32 file system.
How do you put a slideshow on a USB?
- Insert your flash drive in a USB port on your computer.
- Open the PowerPoint presentation you will transfer to your flash drive.
- Click “Start” followed by “Computer.”
- Double-click on your flash drive icon.
- Click “Save” on the PowerPoint toolbar.
- Open your PowerPoint presentation.
How do I play a slideshow on my Samsung TV from a flash drive?
Samsung TV: How do I Play Media Files in USB Devices?
- Please plug a USB storage device into a USB port at the back of your TV or the Mini One Connect of your TV. …
- Press the Source button on your remote. …
- Select the media file you want to play.
- Press the Enter button to show the control panel.
How do I play a slideshow on my smart TV?
Press OPTIONS during media playback then select Picture or Sound. NOTE: Press Up/Down/Left/Right arrow then Enter to select and adjust an item. Press the green button in thumbnail view to start slideshow. To set Slideshow Effect and Slideshow Speed, press OPTIONS and select Playback Options.
Can I put a screensaver on my TV?
We think Roku is one of your best options for a Smart TV. … If you want to use photos on your phone, open the Roku iOS or Android app, and tap on the Photos+ option at the bottom of the screen. Choose the screensaver option, then the album you created with the photos you’d like to display.
How do I pair my phone with my TV?
It is easy to connect the two for screen sharing following these steps:
- WiFi Network. Make sure that your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- TV Settings. Go to the input menu on your TV and turn on “screen mirroring.”
- Android Settings. …
- Select TV. …
- Establish Connection.