What is the interactive feature in Keynote?
Turn text, text boxes, images, shapes, lines, arrows, videos and more into links. Then, during a presentation, tap to open web pages or email messages, to jump to other slides or to exit the slideshow.
How do you do a magic move in Keynote?
Add a Magic Move transition
- In the slide navigator, tap to select the slide you want to add a Magic Move transition to, tap the slide again, then tap Transition.
- Tap Add Transition, tap Magic Move, then tap Done.
- Tap Duplicate to duplicate the slide, or tap Cancel if you already duplicated it.
How do you animate in Keynote?
Animate an object onto and off a slide
- On the slide, click to select the object or text box you want to animate.
- In the Animate sidebar, do any of the following: …
- Click Add an Effect, then choose an animation. …
- To set animation options, such as the duration and direction of the animation, use the controls in the sidebar.
Can you make keynote interactive?
Press Command-K to bring up the interactive options (also Format > Edit Link) and choose Slide, then slide 3 from the drop-down menu. Click away to finalize it (you don’t need to press Go to Slide). … Any item can be made interactive in the same way.
What are the features of Keynote?
Features available with Keynote.
- New. Add live video feeds in any slide. …
- New. Present with your team. …
- Present via video conference. Like a pro. …
- Outline your presentation. Easily. …
- Showcase videos like never before.
Does Keynote have morph transition?
If you’ve used Magic Move in Keynote, you’ll find that Morph can do similar things.