How do you add graphics to Google Slides?
Add an image to a document or presentation
- On your computer, open a document or presentation in Google Docs or Slides.
- Click Insert. Image.
- Choose where to get your image from. Upload from computer: Insert an image saved on your device. Search the web: Search the web for an image. …
- Click Insert or Open.
How do you put animations on Google Slides?
Change animations and transitions
- On your computer, open a presentation in Google Slides.
- Click View. Animations.
- Click the animation you want to change.
- To change the speed of the animation, drag the slider.
- To animate lists one line at a time, check the box next to “By paragraph.”