How do you send a PowerPoint presentation so it Cannot be edited?
To protect your document:
- Click the File tab to go to Backstage view.
- From the Info pane, click the Protect Presentation command.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the option that best suits your needs. …
- A dialog box will appear prompting you to save. …
- Another dialog box will appear. …
- The presentation will be marked as final.
Launch your PowerPoint presentation in presentation mode. … Start a conversation, select Screen Sharing and choose the PowerPoint application in presentation mode (not edit mode). PowerPoint Presentation mode is just another application that can be shared on your screen.
How do I enable read-only in PowerPoint?
Open the desired PowerPoint presentation, and click on the “File” tab. Next, click on the “Info” tab from the options presented on the left part of the screen. Select the “Protect Presentation” option. From the dropdown, select “Always Open Read-Only“.
Use PowerPoint Web App in a SharePoint library
- Go to a document library on your SharePoint site, and then click the link associated with the PowerPoint presentation.
- Click the arrow buttons at the bottom of the display to step through the slides, or click Start Slide Show to play the slide show in full-screen view.
What is presenter mode in PowerPoint?
Presenter view is a PowerPoint presentation mode that is automatically enabled when viewing a Slide Show. It is typically used with two connected displays, such as a laptop and a projector.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a non editable PDF?
How to convert a PowerPoint document to a PDF:
- Open the file in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Convert PowerPoint file to PDF: On Windows, click the Acrobat tab, then click “Create PDF.” …
- Protect PDF: …
- Save as PDF file: