How do I resize a row in Keynote?
Resize a row or column precisely
Click a cell in the row or column you want to resize. In the Format sidebar, click the Table tab. In Row & Column Size, click the Height and Width arrows to set the size you want.
How do I resize an object in Keynote?
Resize an object
- Resize freely: Drag a blue dot on the top, bottom, or sides (not a corner) of the object. …
- Resize proportionally: Drag a corner selection handle diagonally.
- Resize from the center: Touch and hold a blue dot, touch and hold the middle of the object, then drag the blue dot.
How do you change dimensions in Keynote?
Tap the More button > Document Setup. Tap Slide Size, then tap a new size. If you choose Custom, enter the slide dimensions, then tap Done. Tap the Previous Slide button or Next Slide button to preview slides in the new size.
How do you scale a group in Keynote?
If you need to resize multiple objects in keynote, select them, then Arrange → Group. Once they’ve been grouped, you’ll be able to resize them with your mouse.
How do I fit a table in Keynote?
Click the table. Move the pointer to the right of the row number or column letter, click the arrow, then choose Fit Height to Content or Fit Width to Content from the menu that appears.
How do I make columns and rows in Keynote?
Click the table, then do any of the following:
- Add or remove columns on the right side of the table: Click. …
- Add rows to the bottom of the table: Click. …
- Add a column or row anywhere in the table: Control-click a cell, then choose where you want to add the row or column (above, below, before, or after the selected cell).
How do I make cells the same size in Powerpoint?
Make multiple rows or columns the same size
Select the columns or rows that you want to make the same size, and then click the Table Layout tab. Under Cells, click Distribute Rows or Distribute Columns.
How do I reduce the size of an image in Keynote?
Choose File > Reduce File Size (from the File menu at the top of the screen). Select the adjustments you want to make: Scale down large images: Images are scaled to the resolution used in the presentation while preserving visual quality.