How do I protect a PowerPoint presentation and mark as final?
Mark a file as final
In your Word, PowerPoint, or Excel file, click File >Info > Protect (Document, Presentation, or Workbook) > Mark as Final.
How do I add a watermark to just one slide in PowerPoint?
How to Add a Watermark to One Slide in PowerPoint
- Open the PowerPoint file containing the slide to which you want to add the watermark. …
- Click the “Insert” tab and hover the cursor over “Picture” on the drop-down menu. …
- Select the clip art or browse your files for the image you will use as your watermark.
How do you make a change to a presentation that has been marked as final?
If you later decide to make changes, removing the Mark as Final setting will permit you to edit the presentation.
- Open the read-only PowerPoint presentation and click the “File” tab.
- Click “Info” from the left pane.
- Click “Protect Presentation” and select “Mark as Final.” This acts as a toggle selection.
How do I mark a slide in PowerPoint?
Mark up a slide during a presentation
- Click the Pointer Options button. or right-click the slide and use the Pointer Options menu on the popup menu.
- Select a pen style: The Felt Tip Pen is a thick line. …
- Select a pen color from the Ink Options menu. You can set the default pen color by choosing Slide Show → Set Up Show.
How do I add a watermark to the front of a picture in PowerPoint?
Add the watermark
Browse to the photograph that you want to add a watermark to, click the photograph, and then click Insert. On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click WordArt, and then click the text style that you want to use for your watermark. Select the watermark, and then drag it to the position that you want.
How do you unmark as final?
How to Unmark a Document as Final in Word. Method one is to go to the top of the document; you will see the Marked as Final banner; click Edit Anyway. Method two is to go to the Info page on the Backstage View and click the Protect Document button. In the drop-down list, click Mark as Final.
Why can’t I edit a PowerPoint presentation?
The file has been marked as Final
The presentation may be marked as Final in PowerPoint 2007 or later. That protects it against further changes, so you won’t be able to edit the file. Click the Office button, then choose Prepare, Mark as Final again to make it editable again.