Where do I put custom PowerPoint templates?
Go to the File Options menu and in the Save panel, find the box that says Default Personal Templates Location. This is the folder where PowerPoint will look for your templates. Paste in the path to where your custom templates are stored and then press OK.
How do I change the template on an existing PowerPoint presentation?
The file tab is active.
- Navigate to the “Design” tab of the Options Ribbon. Select on Design.
- Select on the “More” icon to view more available themes. Select on the “More” options icon. …
- Select on “Browse for themes…”
- Navigate to your saved theme. Select on your theme file. …
- Change the presentation slideshow ratio.
How do I apply a new slide master to an existing presentation?
On the View tab, click Slide Master. On the Slide Master tab, do one of the following: In the Edit Master group, click Insert Slide Master. When you insert a slide master using this procedure, the new slide master appears below any existing slide masters and the without theme colors or effects.
How do I apply the same design to all slides in PowerPoint?
On the Design tab, right-click the design in the Themes group, and then click Apply to Selected Slides.