Right click on the Presentation and click on Share. Click on Get Link. In the Choose an option drop down select View Only and then click on Create Link.
- In PowerPoint for the web, click the Share. tab.
- Under Share, click Get a link.
- Under View only, click Create. …
- Right-click the URL and click Copy.
- Under Share, click Send email.
- Enter the email address in the To box.
- Paste the URL in the message box, and click Share.
- Click Close.
How do I present a PowerPoint presentation online?
After you select your broadcast service, click Start Broadcast. PowerPoint then creates a URL for your presentation. To send the URL for your presentation to your audience, do one of the following: To send the URL for your presentation by email, click Send in Email.
Send your presentation as an email attachment
- In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment.
- Click Presentation or PDF.
- PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
The Best Free Ways to Share PowerPoints Online
- Use screen recording software to add voiceovers and create a shareable link. …
- Just email it! …
- File sharing services. …
- Slide hosting services. …
- Embed code. …
- Make it a video and share on YouTube. …
- Show it in your LMS. …
- Save as PDF.
How do you email a PowerPoint that is too large?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
How do you send a PowerPoint presentation so it Cannot be edited?
To protect your document:
- Click the File tab to go to Backstage view.
- From the Info pane, click the Protect Presentation command.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the option that best suits your needs. …
- A dialog box will appear prompting you to save. …
- Another dialog box will appear. …
- The presentation will be marked as final.
How do you save a PowerPoint presentation so it Cannot be edited?
Add password protection to a file
- Select File > Info.
- Select Protect Presentation > Encrypt with Password.
- In the Password box, enter the password you’d like to use. Select OK.
- PowerPoint prompts you to confirm the password by entering it once more.
- Save the file to ensure the password takes effect.
Can you make a PowerPoint read only?
Open the desired PowerPoint presentation, and click on the “File” tab. Next, click on the “Info” tab from the options presented on the left part of the screen. Select the “Protect Presentation” option. From the dropdown, select “Always Open Read-Only“.
The easiest way to share a presentation is with your presentation app’s built-in sharing and embed tools, something that comes with most online presentation apps today including Google Slides, PowerPoint Online, Keynote, Zoho Slides, Slides, Prezi, Microsoft Sway, Adobe Spark, Canva, Swipe, and Slidebean.