The above answer worked: you have to ungroup assets in Keynote for the links to work in PDF. Press the down arrow to select webpage to link to, vs the slide number (in my case, or select whichever you were linking to) press enter to select. Finally, press ⌘ V to paste in the previous linked URL.
Can you export Keynote to PDF with videos?
Answer: A: Answer: A: PDF files support sound and video files, but Keynote is unable to export sound and video to a PDF file. You would need to use a PDF creation tool such as Adobe Acrobat to do this.
Can I add an animated GIF to a PDF?
Adobe Acrobat software allows you to convert files of many types to PDF format, and you can create PDF files from scratch. … You can insert a copy of a GIF file, which retains its original resolution, into a PDF page.
How do I create an interactive PDF on a Mac?
Make, send, and share fillable PDFs on your Mac in minutes with the help of these guidelines.
Transform your document into a fillable form.
- Open the application, click the Tools tab, and select Prepare Form.
- Upload your document.
- Add form fields where appropriate.
- Save and download your form as a PDF.
Can you make keynote interactive?
Press Command-K to bring up the interactive options (also Format > Edit Link) and choose Slide, then slide 3 from the drop-down menu. Click away to finalize it (you don’t need to press Go to Slide). … Any item can be made interactive in the same way.
From the File menu, click Export, choose PDF, and then choose where to save the file. Hyperlinks will work in an exported file but not a print to PDF.
1. Add a Hyperlink in Keynote to a Web Page
- After you select the text for your hyperlink, right-click and select the Add Link option from the pop-up menu.
- Type the URL of the Web Page you want to link to in the dialog box.
- Use the Go to Page button to test your Keynote hyperlink.
How do I export a video from Keynote?
How To Export A Keynote Presentation As A QuickTime Video
- Open your Keynote presentation.
- Select the File drop down menu.
- Choose Export To.
- Then select QuickTime.
- Adjust the settings to fit your preferences.
- Select Next.
- Save your file.
Which video format is best suited for use with Keynote?
Keynote accepts any QuickTime or iTunes file type, including the following: MOV. MP3. MPEG-4.