How do you combine shapes in Keynote on IPAD?
Combine shapes to create a new shape
- Touch and hold the first shape, then tap the other shapes you want to combine.
- Tap. , then tap Arrange.
- Tap a button below Combine Shapes: Unite: Combines the selected shapes into a single shape. Intersect: Creates a shape from the overlapping area.
How do I arrange shapes in Keynote?
In the Format sidebar, click the Arrange tab. Click the Align pop-up menu, then choose an option. If one object is selected, it aligns to the slide. If two or more objects are selected, the objects align to the object most in the direction you selected.
How do you select multiple items in Keynote?
Select multiple objects
- Touch and hold one object on the screen, then tap the other objects with another finger. Use both hands if it’s easier.
- Touch and hold an empty area of the screen, then drag the box that appears around the objects you want to select.
How do I merge drawings in Keynote?
Hold down the Shift key while you click two or more shapes that are touching or overlapping. In the Format sidebar, click the Arrange tab. Click an arrangement button at the bottom of the sidebar: Unite: Combines the selected shapes into a single shape.
How do you merge in Keynote?
- Select two or more adjacent cells.
- Control-click the cells, then choose Merge Cells. Note: If the Merge Cells command is dimmed, you might have selected entire columns or rows, or a header cell and a body cell, which can’t be merged, even if they’re adjacent. These are the results of merging cells:
How do you align text boxes in Keynote?
Align and justify text
- Select any portion of the text or click a text box or a shape with text; if you’re working in a table, click a table cell or select a row or column.
- In the Format sidebar, click the Text tab.
- Click the Style button near the top of the sidebar, then click the alignment buttons you want.
How do I turn off auto align in Keynote?
Remove, hide, or clear persistent alignment guides
Hide all guides: Choose View > Guides > Hide Guides (from the View menu at the top of your screen, not the View button in the toolbar). To show all guides again, choose View > Guides > Show Guides. Clear all guides: Choose View > Guides > Clear All Guides on Slide.
How do you group objects in Keynote on a Mac?
Group or ungroup objects
- Group objects: Select multiple objects, then Control-click one of the objects and choose Group from the shortcut menu.
- Ungroup objects: Control-click the group, then choose Ungroup from the shortcut menu.
How do you select in Keynote?
Here are ways to select and deselect objects:
To select several objects on a slide, hold down the Shift key as you click objects. To select all the objects on a slide, click the slide and press Command-A.