How do you present highlights in PowerPoint?
Open the PowerPoint presentation, go to the slide you want to edit and select the text you want to highlight. On the Home tab, go to Text Highlight Color and select a color. The text will be highlighted in the color you chose.
How do you animate selected text in PowerPoint?
To animate text with a default animation:
- Select the text box or text you want to animate on the slide.
- Select the Animations tab.
- Click the Animate drop-down menu in the Animations group to see the animation effects for the selected text. The effects vary based on the selected item.
- Select an animation effect.
How do you animate colors in PowerPoint?
Open the Custom Animation pane. Select the text that needs to change its color. In the Custom Animation pane, click Add Effect, Emphasis. Choose the Change Font Style animation (Change Font Size and Change Font also work, but if you only intend to change the color, Change Font Style looks like the best option).
How do you emphasize part of a picture in PowerPoint?
How To Highlight Part Of An Image Using Focus Effect In PowerPoint: Step-By-Step Tutorial
- Step 1- Select an image. …
- Step 2- Insert Shape. …
- Step 3- Draw the shape around the portion you want to highlight.
- Step 4- Fragment and Merge the Image and the Shape– …
- Step 5- Blur the rest of the image.
How do I animate a word in PowerPoint?
Select animation on the Animation Pane and choose Effect Options from the drop-down menu. Go to the Effect tab and choose the Animate Text option: “All at once”, “By word” or “By Letter”. You can also set delay between animations in percentage for the last two start animation types.