How do I make a keynote presentation accessible?
Use a text font that is easy to read.
- Avoid using serif fonts for presentations. …
- Avoid small font size.
- If there is an image with text in it, make sure to put the text in the alternative text so it is accessible to users with screen readers when reviewing on their computers.
How do you determine the accessibility of a presentation?
In your presentation, select Review > Check Accessibility. In the Warnings section of the Accessibility pane, select the Check reading order category.
Does Google slides have an accessibility checker?
Accessibility Checker for Slides checks your Google Slides against Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). These guidelines help ensure that screen readers and people with reading disabilities can access and read your presentation.
Does pages have an accessibility checker?
In addition, Pages does not include an accessibility checking feature.
How do I make a Pages document accessible?
Creating Accessible Templates
- Click File and then New from Template Chooser.
- The Template Chooser will open and you may choose the template you want to customize.
- Make your file accessible with Headings, specified Languages, and make sure to check accessibility.
- Then click File and then Save as Template.
Does Keynote have an accessibility checker?
In addition, Keynote ’09 does not include an accessibility checking feature, which is a more advanced accessibility feature. Editor’s note: In later versions of Keynote, users can add alt text to images and objects.
What is your accessibility?
Accessibility is the practice of making your websites usable by as many people as possible. We traditionally think of this as being about people with disabilities, but the practice of making sites accessible also benefits other groups such as those using mobile devices, or those with slow network connections.
How do you run accessibility checker in Google Slides?
How to launch and use Grackle Sheet
- Open a Google Slide document.
- From the Add-ons menu, select Grackle Slides, then select Launch.
- A sidebar launches that identifies errors and warnings. …
- Select the “Re-Check” button at the top of the sidebar to update the report.
- Continue to revise until all checks have passed.
How do you screen reader on Google Slides?
Docs, Slides, and Drawings
Go to Google Docs and open a document. Listen for these words: “Screen reader support enabled.” If you don’t hear anything, go to the Tools menu, select Accessibility settings, then select Turn on screen reader support. You should hear “Screen reader support enabled.”
How do I check Google Drive accessibility?
How to Check Who Has Access to a Google Drive File. To check the list of people who can see your file, right-click the file in question and click Share. A window will appear showing you all the people who have access to your file. If you haven’t shared it with anyone, you’ll only see yourself on the list.