Can students write on PowerPoint slides?
Once in the slide show, Right-Click on any slide you wish to write on. Select “Pointer Options“ Select a writing tool and color. Notate, draw or mark up your slide.
How do I outline a picture in PowerPoint?
Make a custom border for a picture
- Select the picture on the slide.
- On the Picture tab, select Picture Border. The menu gives you options for Color, Weight (line thickness), and line style—including solid and dashed lines. To remove a custom border, you can select No Outline.
How do you use paint brush in PowerPoint?
Use the Format Painter
- Select the text or graphic that has the formatting that you want to copy. …
- On the Home tab, click Format Painter. …
- Use the brush to paint over a selection of text or graphics to apply the formatting. …
- To stop formatting, press ESC.
How do I make an editable PowerPoint?
Open up the PowerPoint file, head over to the “File” tab, and then select “Export” from the sidebar. Under the Export menu, select “Create Handouts.” A few bullet points with some useful information about what you can do with the handouts will appear to the right: Put slides and notes in a Word document.
How do you make a PowerPoint editable?
How to Create Editable Resources Using PowerPoint
- Create your resource on PowerPoint. Leave out any editable text boxes at this point (that will come later.)
- Save the slides as PNG images. …
- Open up a NEW PowerPoint document. …
- Add blank slides and add each PNG image as a background.
- Insert text boxes that say edit here.