How do you use pencil in PowerPoint?
Turn on the pen and draw in Slide Show
- On the Slide Show tab, click either From Beginning or From Current Slide to start your slide show. …
- When you reach the slide where you want to draw something, simply put your digital pen to the screen, and then draw.
Where is pencil tool in PowerPoint?
Presentation tools and features
- Locate and select the Pen Tools button in the bottom-left corner.
- Select Pen or Highlighter based on your preference. Accessing the Pen tool.
- Click and drag the mouse to mark your slides. You can also press Ctrl+P on your keyboard to access the pen tool while presenting your slide show.
How do I edit PowerPoint with Apple Pencil?
To try it out, connect your Apple Pencil to your compatible iPad or iPad Pro and tap on PowerPoint’s Draw tab. That’s where you’ll find tools to write, draw, edit, highlight, and doodle. Of course, you can also use your Apple Pencil to select objects and text boxes.
How do you remove objects from PowerPoint on iPad?
There is no delete button. The Picture Reset tab does nothing. If it’s an ordinary photo in a placeholder or a free-standing picture, tap on the picture once to select. Then tap on it a second time to bring up the iOS menu containing commands for Cut, Copy, Paste, New Comment, Duplicate, Replace and Delete.