How do I convert a PowerPoint to video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video: …
- Decide if you want to: …
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
Why can’t I Export my PowerPoint as a video?
Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video for free?
How to convert PowerPoint to video
- Click Drop or upload your files.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to convert to video on your computer.
- Specify your preferred parameters for the conversion—or you can use the default parameters.
- Click the Convert button.
- Wait for your presentation to get converted to an MP4 video.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video with audio?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
How do I convert PowerPoint to MP4?
Save in a video format
- Select File > Export. …
- Open the File Format list and select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV). …
- Select the video Quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.
How do I fix a video problem in PowerPoint?
Fix: Unable to play audio or video in PowerPoint
- Set the Media Compatibility.
- Use a different presentation software.
- Check the codecs.
- Make sure the video is supported.
- Convert your audio or video file.
- Set the link value.
- Clear the TEMP folder.
How long does it take to convert PowerPoint to MP4?
MP4 is a standard video format, and almost all devices support this format. Therefore, you can opt for it. It will take a few moments depending on the presentation size. If you have two simple slides, it will take around 15 seconds to complete the conversion.