Can you save a PowerPoint as a Web page?
The presentation can be viewed on any computers. PowerPoint lets you save your presentation as HTML, as a web page (Office button -> Save As -> Other Formats, and then choose Web Page in the “Save as type” pull-down menu).
How do I show a PowerPoint file in HTML?
If you have an account on OneDrive, do the following using Powerpoint Online (accessing Powerpoint via the browser) to embed a Powerpoint:
- Click ‘File’, then ‘Share’, then ‘Embed’
- Click the ‘Generate’ button to generate HTML code to be embedded.
- Copy the ‘Embed Code’ and paste it in the HTML of a website.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a website?
Options for later versions of PowerPoint
- Right-click the thumbnail of the slide you want to save, and click Copy.
- In a new Word document, paste your slide (Ctrl+V). If necessary, drag to resize the slide image to fill the page.
- Click File > Save As, and then choose Web Page or Web Page, Filtered.
Can you convert PowerPoint into HTML?
How to convert a PPT to a HTML file? Choose the PPT file that you want to convert. Select HTML as the the format you want to convert your PPT file to. Click “Convert” to convert your PPT file.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to SWF?
How to convert a PPT to a SWF file?
- Choose the PPT file that you want to convert.
- Select SWF as the the format you want to convert your PPT file to.
- Click “Convert” to convert your PPT file.
How do I embed a file in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, select the slide that you want to add the file to, and then select Insert > Object. In the Insert Object box, select Create from file, and then enter the PDF file location; or, click Browse, find the PDF file, and then select OK.
How do I convert PowerPoint 2010 to HTML?
In PowerPoint 2010, open the presentation that you want to export to HTML. Press Alt+F11 to open Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications. Press Ctrl+G to open the Immediate pane. In this command, replace