How do I minimize a PowerPoint presentation?
If you don’t like the ribbon or you just need the space for working on your PowerPoint, you can minimize it. Click the arrow in the upper right corner of the PowerPoint window; click it again to expand the ribbon. You can press “Ctrl-F1” to minimize and expand the ribbon from your keyboard.
How do I get PowerPoint off full screen?
You can exit presentation mode by clicking the Esc key on your keyboard. Alternatively, you can click the Slide Show Options button in the bottom-left and select End Show.
Can you minimize presenter view in PowerPoint?
To disable the presenter view: Within PowerPoint, click the [Slide Show] tab. Locate the “Monitors” group > Uncheck “Use Presenter View.” Within the “Monitors” group, click the “Monitor” dropdown menu > Select the specific monitor on which the slideshow should display.
How do you resize a PowerPoint in presentation mode?
In PowerPoint, click the [Design] tab. From the “Customize” group, click [Slide Size]. From the dropdown menu, select the proper aspect ratio for the room you will be presenting in, or click “Custom Slide Size” to manually enter the aspect ratio.
How do I minimize a PowerPoint presentation on a Mac?
How to compress a PowerPoint file on a Mac
- Open your PowerPoint slideshow and click “File” in the menu bar at the top of the screen. …
- In the dropdown menu, click “Compress Pictures…”
- You’ll be shown a “Compression Table,” which lists all the different ways you can compress the file.
How do I minimize PowerPoint on Mac?
Hold down the “Shift” key while you click on a document’s minimize button or the Dock icon for a minimized document.
How do I turn off Presenter view in PowerPoint for Mac?
Turning off Presenter View on MS Office for Mac
- Once PowerPoint is open select PowerPoint at top of screen.
- Choose Preferences.
- In the Output and Sharing pane, click Slide Show.
- Uncheck Always start Presenter View with 2 displays.