Share a slide from PowerPoint on an Android device
- Tap the slide that you want to send.
- On the command bar, tap Share.
- Choose Picture (to send a picture of the slide) or Presentation (to send a one-slide . pptx file).
- Choose the app that you want to send the picture with.
Set the link
Mark the entire section that you want to be part of the hyperlink, whether that is a word or an entire sentence, then right-click on it. Select Link from the menu. A new field will appear and let you pick what you want to link to. Here, you can pick from either headings or bookmarks (or external URLs).
How do I extract one slide from PowerPoint?
Save a single slide as an image
- In the slide thumbnail pane, on the left side of the PowerPoint window, select the slide you want to save.
- Click File > Save As (or Save a Copy if your presentation is saved on OneDrive or SharePoint). …
- Type the name of your slide image in the File name text box.
How do I select a specific slide in PowerPoint?
Select Non-Consecutive Slides
- Select the first slide in the group you want. It doesn’t have to be the first slide of the presentation.
- Hold the Ctrl key (Command key on a Mac) while you select each specific slide that you want. Slides can be chosen in random order.
Share with specific people
- Select the file you want to share.
- Click Share or Share .
- Under “Share with people and groups,” enter the email address you want to share with.
- To change what people can do to your doc, on the right, click the Down arrow. …
- Choose to notify people. …
- Click Share or Send.
How to Link to a Specific Part of a Page
- Give the object or text you’d like to link to a name. …
- Take the name you’ve chosen and insert it into an opening HTML anchor link tag. …
- Place that complete opening tag from above before the text or object you want to link to, and add a closing tag after.
Add the link
- Select the text or object you want to use as a hyperlink.
- Right-click and then click Hyperlink .
- Under Link to, click Place in This Document.
- In the list, select the heading or bookmark that you want to link to.