How do I create a collapsible section in PowerPoint?
To collapse or expand all slide sections
On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click the Section button, and then click Collapse All or Expand All. Right-click any section name, and then click Expand All or Collapse All.
Where is the Layout dropdown in PowerPoint?
Select the slide whose layout you want to change, open the Layout drop-down menu, located in the Slides section of the Home tab, and choose the one that suits your needs.
Click on the “Drawing” tool icon at the top of the page, the icon looks like a box with an arrow. Draw the text box on the stage. This is going to serve as a link to another page so give it the appropriate shape, size and location. If you want a menu off to the left side, draw the box to the left.
How do you make a DRO?
Create a drop-down list
- Select the cells that you want to contain the lists.
- On the ribbon, click DATA > Data Validation.
- In the dialog, set Allow to List.
- Click in Source, type the text or numbers (separated by commas, for a comma-delimited list) that you want in your drop-down list, and click OK.
How do you create a click and expand in PowerPoint?
Click one of the handles, hold down your left mouse button and drag the handle to resize the rectangle. Click any location on the rectangle’s edge that does not have a handle, hold down your left mouse button and drag the rectangle to the location on the slide where you want it to appear when it pops up.
How do you collapse an image in PowerPoint?
You can collapse and expand an entire presentation, or you can collapse and expand one slide at a time. To collapse the entire presentation, right-click anywhere in the outline and then choose CollapseCollapse All or use the keyboard shortcut Alt+Shift+1.
How do I change my layout?
Layout: The way your text and images are arranged on a slide.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a presentation in Google Slides .
- Double-tap the slide you want to change.
- Tap More .
- Tap Change layout.
- Tap the layout you want to use.