Can you highlight on PowerPoint?
Select the text by clicking and holding the left mouse button and dragging the cursor over the text. Once the text is selected, a pop-up window appears, and you can click the highlight button to add highlighting. You can also click the down arrow to the highlight button’s right to choose different colors.
How do I turn on highlight color in PowerPoint 2016?
Select the text you want to highlight. Navigate to the Home tab in PowerPoint’s toolbar. Click on the arrow next to the Text Highlight Color button in the Font section. Click on the color you want your selected text highlighted in to select it.
How do I turn on highlight color in PowerPoint 2013?
Open the PowerPoint presentation, go to the slide you want to edit and select the text you want to highlight. On the Home tab, go to Text Highlight Color and select a color. The text will be highlighted in the color you chose.
Where is highlight in PowerPoint 2016?
- Select the text that you want to highlight.
- On the Home tab, select the arrow next to Text Highlight Color .
- Choose a color. The text you selected will be highlighted in the color you chose.
How do I remove highlighting in PowerPoint 2016?
Remove highlighting from part or all of a document
- Select the text that you want to remove highlighting from, or press Ctrl+A to select all of the text in the document.
- Go to Home and select the arrow next to Text Highlight Color.
- Select No Color.